- Comic Apps
- Puzzle Games
- Football Games
- Love Apps
- Halloween Apps
- Free Music Apps
- Story Apps
- Book Apps
- Funny Apps
- Map & location apps
- Health apps
- Business apps
- Picture Apps
- Social Media
- Security Apps
- Magazine Apps
- Communication apps
- Travel Apps
- Utility Apps
- Entertainment Apps
- Flashlight App
- SMS Apps
- GPS Apps
- Email Apps
- Pregnancy Apps
- Kindle Apps
- Free Bible apps
- Angry Bird apps
- Free texting app
- Police Scanner App
- Tango app
- Calorie Counter app
- Apple TV Apps
Download Book Barcode Scanner for iBooks, Amazon Kindle and Google Books 1.7.1 for iPhone & iPad
- Category: Utilities, Books,
- Name: Book Barcode Scanner for iBooks, Amazon Kindle and Google Books
- Version: 1.7.1
- Download size: 62.89 MB
- Date: 2014-06-29T02:11:43Z
- Publisher: Runar Ovesen Hjerpbakk
- Rating: 4+
- License: Free
- Compatible devices: iPad74-iPad74, iPad71-iPad71, iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular, iPhone5-iPhone5, iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen, iPadMini-iPadMini, iPhone5c-iPhone5c, iPadMini4-iPadMini4, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G, iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadMini3-iPadMini3, iPhone6-iPhone6, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G, iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G, iPhone4S-iPhone4S, iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen, iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular, iPad23G-iPad23G, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPadAir-iPadAir, iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen, iPad611-iPad611, iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus, iPadPro97-iPadPro97, iPadPro-iPadPro, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPhoneX-iPhoneX, iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular, iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular, iPhone8-iPhone8, iPad612-iPad612, iPad73-iPad73, iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular, iPad72-iPad72, iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina, iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus, iPadAir2-iPadAir2
- Note: If you are using device with Windows Phone or Android operation system, please scan the qr code
Use your smartphone to scan the QR CODE above to download this application
Screenshot of Book Barcode Scanner for iBooks, Amazon Kindle and Google Books
Share Book Barcode Scanner for iBooks, Amazon Kindle and Google Books with your friends !
What is new in Book Barcode Scanner for iBooks, Amazon Kindle and Google Books?
Book Scanner quickly scans book barcodes (ISBN) and finds the books on iBooks or in other sources. Simply hold up a book’s barcode to iPhone’s camera and Book Scanner will scan it automatically. Book Scanner remembers your scanned books and you can buy them on iBooks at your convenience.
Go Premium and gain access to a multitude of other sources, including Amazon Kindle, Google Books and the Norwegian National Library. You can choose the ordering within the sources yourself, creating a custom experience just for you. Use your favourite ebook-source and start digitising your library. The books can be bought easily through most of the sources.
Scanning book barcodes is faster than a manual search. Never forget the name of a good book again! Book Scanner is very useful in bookstores, while digitising your own library or in other places where good books can be found.
- Quickly scan ISBN barcodes.
- Buy iBooks directly from within the app.
- History lets you scan books and save them for later. Great when you are in a hurry at a store!
- Go Premium! Adds support for Amazon Kindle, Google Books and the Norwegian National Library as book sources and removes ads. Buy Premium as an in-app purchase through Settings or scan a book not present on iBooks. Book Scanner will remember books found through premium sources if you decide to go Premium at a later time. The book sources can ordered as you please, creating a custom experience just for you.
- Share a scanned book with your friends through iOS8 extensions.
- Use Book Scanner to manage your citations! Export book details in either plain text, BibTeX or Markdown.
- The Today Widget gives you easy access to the latest scanned book.
- Use the flashlight to enable scanning in low light situations.
View the app in action here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxoHvd8-k9Q