- Comic Apps
- Puzzle Games
- Football Games
- Love Apps
- Halloween Apps
- Free Music Apps
- Story Apps
- Book Apps
- Funny Apps
- Map & location apps
- Health apps
- Business apps
- Picture Apps
- Social Media
- Security Apps
- Magazine Apps
- Communication apps
- Travel Apps
- Utility Apps
- Entertainment Apps
- Flashlight App
- SMS Apps
- GPS Apps
- Email Apps
- Pregnancy Apps
- Kindle Apps
- Free Bible apps
- Angry Bird apps
- Free texting app
- Police Scanner App
- Tango app
- Calorie Counter app
- Apple TV Apps
Download HR Magazine digital edition 11.4.5 for iPhone & iPad
- Category: Business, Magazines & Newspapers,
- Name: HR Magazine digital edition
- Version: 11.4.5
- Download size: 19.91 MB
- Date: 2015-06-04T16:08:24Z
- Publisher: Exact Editions Ltd
- Rating: 12+
- License: Free
- Compatible devices: iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G, iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular, iPadAir2-iPadAir2, iPad612-iPad612, iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen, iPadPro-iPadPro, iPad71-iPad71, iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular, iPadMini4-iPadMini4, iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G, iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus, iPad74-iPad74, iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular, iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPhone4S-iPhone4S, iPadMini3-iPadMini3, iPad73-iPad73, iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular, iPhone5c-iPhone5c, iPhone8-iPhone8, iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular, iPadPro97-iPadPro97, iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPad72-iPad72, iPad611-iPad611, iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina, iPhone6-iPhone6, iPhone5-iPhone5, iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPadMini-iPadMini, iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen, iPadAir-iPadAir, iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus, iPad23G-iPad23G, iPhoneX-iPhoneX
- Note: If you are using device with Windows Phone or Android operation system, please scan the qr code
Use your smartphone to scan the QR CODE above to download this application
Screenshot of HR Magazine digital edition
Share HR Magazine digital edition with your friends !
What is new in HR Magazine digital edition?
HR is the single most stimulating source of strategic, people-centric, business advice, practice and dialogue. For people-focused, forward-thinking, business leaders who want insight into, and examples of, business-contextualised HR to develop high-performing organisations. HR will always seek to give meaningful, relevant and useful business focus to its content. HR magazine does not provide you with 'same old story', but instead always looks to present information strategically.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here: