- Comic Apps
- Puzzle Games
- Football Games
- Love Apps
- Halloween Apps
- Free Music Apps
- Story Apps
- Book Apps
- Funny Apps
- Map & location apps
- Health apps
- Business apps
- Picture Apps
- Social Media
- Security Apps
- Magazine Apps
- Communication apps
- Travel Apps
- Utility Apps
- Entertainment Apps
- Flashlight App
- SMS Apps
- GPS Apps
- Email Apps
- Pregnancy Apps
- Kindle Apps
- Free Bible apps
- Angry Bird apps
- Free texting app
- Police Scanner App
- Tango app
- Calorie Counter app
- Apple TV Apps
Download Messenger 123.0 for iPhone & iPad
- Category: Social Networking, Productivity,
- Name: Messenger
- Version: 123.0
- Download size: 251.55 MB
- Date: 2011-08-09T19:49:28Z
- Publisher: Facebook, Inc.
- Rating: 4+
- License: Free
- Compatible devices: iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular, iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPadMini4-iPadMini4, iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina, iPad611-iPad611, iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular, iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen, iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular, iPhone6-iPhone6, iPadAir2-iPadAir2, iPadPro-iPadPro, iPhone5c-iPhone5c, iPad71-iPad71, iPhone4S-iPhone4S, iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G, iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen, iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G, iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G, iPadMini3-iPadMini3, iPad23G-iPad23G, iPad72-iPad72, iPadPro97-iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPhone5-iPhone5, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini-iPadMini, iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen, iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi, iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPadAir-iPadAir, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPad74-iPad74, iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus, iPad612-iPad612, iPad73-iPad73
- Note: If you are using device with Windows Phone or Android operation system, please scan the qr code
Use your smartphone to scan the QR CODE above to download this application
Share Messenger with your friends !
What is new in Messenger?
Instantly reach the people in your life—for free. Messenger is just like texting, but you don't have to pay for every message (it works with your data plan).
Not just for Facebook friends: Message people in your phone book and just enter a phone number to add a new contact.
Group chats: Create groups for the people you message most. Name them, set group photos and keep them all in one place.
Photos and videos: Shoot videos and snap selfies or other photos right from the app and send them with one tap.
Free calls: Talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries. (Calls are free over Wi-Fi. Otherwise, standard data charges apply.)
Even more ways to message:
Bring your conversations to life with stickers.
Preview your camera roll photos and videos without leaving the conversation--then choose the perfect ones to send.
Record voice messages when you have more to say.
Know when people have seen your messages.
Forward messages or photos to people who weren't in the conversation.
Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them.
Turn on location to let people know when you're nearby.
See who's available on Messenger and who's active on Facebook.
Turn off notifications when you're working, sleeping or just need a break.
Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Messenger uses location data to make features work, help people connect and more.