- Comic Apps
- Puzzle Games
- Football Games
- Love Apps
- Halloween Apps
- Free Music Apps
- Story Apps
- Book Apps
- Funny Apps
- Map & location apps
- Health apps
- Business apps
- Picture Apps
- Social Media
- Security Apps
- Magazine Apps
- Communication apps
- Travel Apps
- Utility Apps
- Entertainment Apps
- Flashlight App
- SMS Apps
- GPS Apps
- Email Apps
- Pregnancy Apps
- Kindle Apps
- Free Bible apps
- Angry Bird apps
- Free texting app
- Police Scanner App
- Tango app
- Calorie Counter app
- Apple TV Apps
Download SnapCalc - Math Problem Solver 1.2 for iPhone & iPad
- Category: Education, Productivity,
- Name: SnapCalc - Math Problem Solver
- Version: 1.2
- Download size: 87.59 MB
- Date: 2017-12-04T08:31:58Z
- Publisher: IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- Rating: 4+
- License: Free
- Compatible devices: iPhone5-iPhone5, iPad74-iPad74, iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen, iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular, iPadPro-iPadPro, iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G, iPad73-iPad73, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPhone5c-iPhone5c, iPadPro97-iPadPro97, iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G, iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G, iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina, iPhone8-iPhone8, iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular, iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular, iPadAir2-iPadAir2, iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPadAir-iPadAir, iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular, iPadMini-iPadMini, iPadMini4-iPadMini4, iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi, iPad23G-iPad23G, iPad611-iPad611, iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPad612-iPad612, iPadMini3-iPadMini3, iPhone6-iPhone6, iPhone4S-iPhone4S, iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular, iPad71-iPad71, iPad72-iPad72, iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen, iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular, iPhoneX-iPhoneX, iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus, iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus
- Note: If you are using device with Windows Phone or Android operation system, please scan the qr code
Use your smartphone to scan the QR CODE above to download this application
Screenshot of SnapCalc - Math Problem Solver
Share SnapCalc - Math Problem Solver with your friends !
What is new in SnapCalc - Math Problem Solver?
SnapCalc does the math for you. Just snap a picture of a math problem, and voila — the answer is displayed on your screen. From algebra to calculus, the app has solutions to a wide range of topics - and it recognizes handwritten problems too! Learn more quickly and easily with step-by-step explanations so that next time you’ll be able to solve the problem yourself - as easy as one-two-three!
SnapCalc will become your mathematical lifesaver - finish your homework faster, prepare better for tests and make getting those high grades less stressful. Not so strong in math or just need some extra help with it sometimes? SnapCalc is for you.
Handwritten problem? No worries - SnapCalc recognizes both handwritten problems as well as printed ones.
Want to see the steps too? SnapCalc provides both straight answers and the corresponding step-by-step solutions.
Solve math problems instantly across a wide range of topics, ranging from Arithmetic to Calculus.
Save your results in "History" tab so you can go back to them anytime.
Math is hard - but with SnapCalc, it’s never been easier.
Get SnapCalc Premium
Upgrade to Premium version and get step-by-step solutions and remove ads.
*Choose from 2 subscription options:
- a 1-month subscription
- an annual subscription
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
* You can cancel the subscription anytime by cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
For complete access to all SnapCalc features, you will need to allow access to the following:
*Camera – so that the app could recognize a math problem after taking a pic and then solve it.