- Comic Apps
- Puzzle Games
- Football Games
- Love Apps
- Halloween Apps
- Free Music Apps
- Story Apps
- Book Apps
- Funny Apps
- Map & location apps
- Health apps
- Business apps
- Picture Apps
- Social Media
- Security Apps
- Magazine Apps
- Communication apps
- Travel Apps
- Utility Apps
- Entertainment Apps
- Flashlight App
- SMS Apps
- GPS Apps
- Email Apps
- Pregnancy Apps
- Kindle Apps
- Free Bible apps
- Angry Bird apps
- Free texting app
- Police Scanner App
- Tango app
- Calorie Counter app
- Apple TV Apps
Download Storm Radar with NOAA Weather 1.4.0 for iPhone & iPad
- Category: Weather, Lifestyle,
- Name: Storm Radar with NOAA Weather
- Version: 1.4.0
- Download size: 101.93 MB
- Date: 2017-06-15T15:04:39Z
- Publisher: The Weather Channel
- Rating: 4+
- License: Free
- Compatible devices: iPadMini3-iPadMini3, iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina, iPad73-iPad73, iPhone5-iPhone5, iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone5c-iPhone5c, iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular, iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen, iPad611-iPad611, iPadAir2-iPadAir2, iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular, iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular, iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus, iPadMini4-iPadMini4, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus, iPad74-iPad74, iPhone6-iPhone6, iPhone8-iPhone8, iPad71-iPad71, iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular, iPadAir-iPadAir, iPhoneX-iPhoneX, iPad612-iPad612, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPadPro-iPadPro, iPad72-iPad72, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPadPro97-iPadPro97, iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPhone5s-iPhone5s
- Note: If you are using device with Windows Phone or Android operation system, please scan the qr code
Use your smartphone to scan the QR CODE above to download this application
Screenshot of Storm Radar with NOAA Weather
Share Storm Radar with NOAA Weather with your friends !
What is new in Storm Radar with NOAA Weather?
Weather like you’ve never seen before with the Storm Radar app for iOS! Full screen interactive map with 8 hours of high-resolution past-to-future radar, advanced storm cell tracking, and real-time severe weather alerts allow you to visualize weather heading your way. Whether you want to view current weather conditions or daily and hourly forecasts, they’re all available at a glance on your iPhone or iPad iPad in Portrait and Landscape modes.
• Radar: High resolution weather radar gives you a detailed view of how much rain or snow is in your area, and how storms are moving.
• Global Future Radar: 6 hours of cutting-edge, animated forecasted future radar across land and sea.
• Storm Tracks: See detailed analysis of impending severe weather, including storm arrival time, strength rating, detailed components of the storm (such as wind, hail, lightning, and tornadoes), the speed and direction of the storm, the precipitation rate, storm tracker data, and more.
• Hurricanes and Tropical Storms: See historical and forecasted paths complete with wind speed, strength, arrival times, and the cone of uncertainty.
• Lightning: View 100 miles of lightning around any continental US location and 50 miles of lightning around any global location
• Customizable Data Layers: Earthquakes, severe weather alerts, local storm reports, temperature and precipitation overlays, and more.
• Local Storm Reports: Get local weather radar and severe weather warnings from anywhere in the US and around the globe, including Miami, Orlando, Chicago, Minneapolis, and St Louis.
REAL-TIME WEATHER NOTIFICATIONS
• Severe Weather Alerts: Stay ahead of the storm with National Weather Service government issued severe weather alerts.
• Rain Alerts: Get notified of incoming rain with real-time rain alerts at your GPS location
• Lightning Alerts: Know when and where lightning strikes near your GPS location with real-time lightning alerts
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
THE WEATHER CHANNEL ON THE WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA
Forgot your phone? Access many of the top app features on the web, wherever you go: find us at weather.com, like us on facebook.com/theweatherchannel, and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel.
In order to provide personalized local weather data, alerts, and forecasts, The Weather Channel app needs permission to access your location.
We love feedback! If you love our weather app, please rate and review us in the App Store. If you have questions or suggestions, please email us at email@example.com with any suggestions or questions.