- Comic Apps
- Puzzle Games
- Football Games
- Love Apps
- Halloween Apps
- Free Music Apps
- Story Apps
- Book Apps
- Funny Apps
- Map & location apps
- Health apps
- Business apps
- Picture Apps
- Social Media
- Security Apps
- Magazine Apps
- Communication apps
- Travel Apps
- Utility Apps
- Entertainment Apps
- Flashlight App
- SMS Apps
- GPS Apps
- Email Apps
- Pregnancy Apps
- Kindle Apps
- Free Bible apps
- Angry Bird apps
- Free texting app
- Police Scanner App
- Tango app
- Calorie Counter app
- Apple TV Apps
Download The Wonder Weeks 7.0.1 for iPhone & iPad
- Category: Health & Fitness, Reference,
- Name: The Wonder Weeks
- Version: 7.0.1
- Download size: 55.24 MB
- Date: 2012-05-30T23:16:56Z
- Publisher: Domus Technica BV
- Rating: 17+
- License: $2.99
- Compatible devices: iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus, iPadMini4-iPadMini4, iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPhone5c-iPhone5c, iPhone6-iPhone6, iPadMini-iPadMini, iPad73-iPad73, iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina, iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular, iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPadPro97-iPadPro97, iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadAir-iPadAir, iPad71-iPad71, iPhone5-iPhone5, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPad72-iPad72, iPhoneX-iPhoneX, iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3-iPadMini3, iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular, iPhone8-iPhone8, iPad23G-iPad23G, iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPad74-iPad74, iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen, iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPadPro-iPadPro, iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi, iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular, iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen, iPadAir2-iPadAir2, iPad612-iPad612, iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular, iPhone4S-iPhone4S, iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular, iPad611-iPad611, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G
- Note: If you are using device with Windows Phone or Android operation system, please scan the qr code
Use your smartphone to scan the QR CODE above to download this application
Screenshot of The Wonder Weeks
Share The Wonder Weeks with your friends !
What is new in The Wonder Weeks?
The Wonder Weeks worldwide bestselling baby app is a personalized weekly calendar of your baby’s mental development that will keep you informed about the leaps and bounds and the fussy phases of your baby.
THE BEST APP AROUND THE GLOBE
• Awarded Coolest App for Moms
• Awarded by Apple as top 10 ‘Best of the year 2016’ in Australia, UK, Netherlands, and a great number of other countries.
• Consumer Choice & Gold Award by MumIi
• AppRx Awards Top 10 Children’s Health App
• NHS (UK) – Best App for parents listing.
• Best App Ever Wards 2013 & 2014 (Health & Fitness)
• Top 25 App in health & fitness is most countries around the world.
Keep track of your baby’s mental development
Learn all about the leaps and bounds and the fussy phases of your baby
Read the bestselling Wonder Weeks book here in this app
Take notes about a range of topics
Think of it as a portable, at-a-glance version of the calendar leap chart in The Wonder Weeks. Where the book describes in-depth and easy-to-understand terms the incredible developmental changes your baby goes through, the app is the perfect leap calendar companion to track your baby’s mental development (during the first 20 months). By knowing what is going on inside the head of your baby, you can help him to make the leap more easily and stimulate his development.
The Wonder Weeks app helps new parents by:
- Calendar Showing when your baby makes a leap in his mental development
- What your baby can understand & learn after this mental leap
- What your baby can do after this leap
- What you can do to help your baby
This app is also a handy reminder for new parents when their baby’s brain is changing, or “leaping,” the baby is making a significant advance in mental development, and with each step forward comes a drastic change in the way your baby sees the world around him. Because these leaps come so quickly, the “new world” and new abilities can sometimes be scary, and the development can initially manifest in poor sleep, bad appetite, crying, clinging and crankiness – exhausting and frustrating mom and dad.
International experts on The Wonder Weeks: “This is a very practical and entertaining window into the baby’s first year and a half. van de Rijt and Plooij have observed and found the vulnerable times in an infant’s development that I independently came to in my book Touchpoints (Perseus Books Group). The authors’ observations and practical suggestions are wonderful.” -T. Berry Brazelton, M.D., professor emeritus, Harvard Medical School
"Anyone who deals with infants and young children will want to read The Wonder Weeks. This book will open parents' eyes to aspects of their children's growth, development, changing behavior, and emotional responsiveness that they might otherwise not notice or find puzzling and distressing." -Catherine Snow, Ph.D., Shattuck Professor of Education, Harvard Graduate School of Education
Disclaimer: This App is developed with the greatest care. Neither the developer nor the author shall nevertheless be liable for any damages arising from any inaccuracies or omissions in this app.