- Comic Apps
- Puzzle Games
- Football Games
- Love Apps
- Halloween Apps
- Free Music Apps
- Story Apps
- Book Apps
- Funny Apps
- Map & location apps
- Health apps
- Business apps
- Picture Apps
- Social Media
- Security Apps
- Magazine Apps
- Communication apps
- Travel Apps
- Utility Apps
- Entertainment Apps
- Flashlight App
- SMS Apps
- GPS Apps
- Email Apps
- Pregnancy Apps
- Kindle Apps
- Free Bible apps
- Angry Bird apps
- Free texting app
- Police Scanner App
- Tango app
- Calorie Counter app
- Apple TV Apps
Download Things 3 3.4.2 for iPhone & iPad
- Category: Productivity, Business,
- Name: Things 3
- Version: 3.4.2
- Download size: 70.54 MB
- Date: 2017-05-18T15:10:30Z
- Publisher: Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG
- Rating: 4+
- License: $9.99
- Compatible devices: iPhone6-iPhone6, iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G, iPad71-iPad71, iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPadMini3-iPadMini3, iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina, iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular, iPadAir-iPadAir, iPadAir2-iPadAir2, iPadPro-iPadPro, iPadPro97-iPadPro97, iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular, iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPad74-iPad74, iPad72-iPad72, iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPhone8-iPhone8, iPad612-iPad612, iPhone5-iPhone5, iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPadMini4-iPadMini4, iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPhone5c-iPhone5c, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPhoneX-iPhoneX, iPad73-iPad73, iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus, iPad611-iPad611, iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular, iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus
- Note: If you are using device with Windows Phone or Android operation system, please scan the qr code
Use your smartphone to scan the QR CODE above to download this application
Screenshot of Things 3
Share Things 3 with your friends !
What is new in Things 3?
*** APPLE DESIGN AWARD WINNER 2017 ***
Meet the all-new Things! A complete rethinking of the original, award-winning task manager – with a perfect balance between simplicity and power, incredible new features, delightful interactions, and a timeless new design.
HERE'S HOW THINGS WORKS
If you're new to Things, this is the basic workflow:
1. Collect Your Thoughts
Get things off your mind quickly with Things’ action extension – it lets you create to-dos from other apps. Or just talk to Siri on any device (“Remind me to...”) and import from Reminders.
2. Get Organized
Create a project for each of your goals, then add the steps to reach them. For clarity, add structure with headings. Then group your projects by areas of responsibility, such as “Family”, “Work”, or “Health”. Review these regularly to stay on top of things.
3. Plan Your Time
See your calendar events alongside your to-dos and plan your time effectively. Create repeating to-dos for things you do every few days, weeks, or months – Things will remind you on the right day.
4. Make the Most of Your Day
Every morning, grab a coffee and prepare your list for “Today”: review previously planned to-dos and make quick decisions on what to tackle. Pick some more steps from your projects and then get going. The Today list is the only place you’ll need to look for the rest of the day.
5. Customize Your Workflow
Use tags to categorize your to-dos or add context. For example, tag places like “Office” or “Home”, or tag all your “Errands”, or everything you’re working on with “Kate”. You can easily find everything you’ve tagged via filtering or search.
HERE'S WHY WE THINK YOU'LL LOVE THINGS
1. It stays out of your way.
As you start using Things, you’ll quickly notice how seamlessly all the features fit together to give you an uncluttered, focused experience. There are no unnecessary frills. No pointless gimmicks or useless controls. In fact, you’ll hardly notice the app – it’s just you and your to-dos.
2. Everything revolves around your to-dos.
In Things, each of your to-dos are special. In a list, they simply show a checkbox and the title of your to-do. But when you open them, they extend into a beautiful white piece of paper that’s ready to hold your thoughts. Additional details (checklists, tags, reminders, deadline) are nicely tucked away in the corner until you need them.
3. It’s got a touch of magic.
Things removes friction in magical ways. Take the new Magic Plus Button that lets you insert to-dos at any place in a list – simply via drag and drop. Or the ease at which you can multi-select and operate on many to-dos at once. Or the natural language date parser: just type “tomorrow”, “in 4 days", or “next Wednesday", and it will jump to all the right conclusions.
4. It’s got all the power of iOS.
Things is fully integrated with all the latest iOS technologies: Apple Watch, Calendars, Siri & Reminders, Today Widget, Quick Actions, Action Extension, Handoff, and Notifications.
5. And much more...
Everyone's got their favorite feature, it's impossible to list them all. See what our users love about Things – visit our website at: thingsapp.com
This is a truly incredible update, with dozens of powerful new features. See the “What’s New” section below for a full list.
THINGS FOR ALL YOUR DEVICES
Get Things for Mac and iPad to enjoy the full power of Things across your devices (sold separately). The apps all stay updated via Things Cloud – the push sync service that we custom-built for Things.
If you have any questions, or run into any trouble – please contact us. We provide world-class, professional support for Things, and we’ll be glad to help you.